€85,000 RAISED – We still can’t believe it!
Our first ever Summer Fundraiser surpassed all our expectations and we can’t thank enough all those Menorca lovers who attended the event and to all of those who supported us from the distance! The funds raised will let us finance all the pipeline of projects our Steering Comittee had pending for approval this year – So vital for our island!
We are also very grateful to have the support of such amazing collaborating entities that helped us to organise such a magical and unforgettable night– Thank you! None of this would have been possible without you!
- MENORCA PRESERVADA- Farm consultations
- CLEAN ENERGY COMMUNITY
- OBSAM – Posidonia Oceanica Study
- OBSAM – Conservation and restoration of Shallow bays in Menorca
- OBSAM – Restoration of the Posidonia Oceanica Meadow Affected during the construction of the desalination plant in Ciutadella
- 0 PLASTIC Menorca – 3rd edition 0 Plastic Menorca Diving expedition
This makes a total of €61.782 donated to local projects, thank you so much for your support, we’re thrilled!
We cannot thank enough all the entities that contributed with our Summer Fundraiser by donating such generous collaborations:
- S’Algar Catering who offered such a luxury service at cost price.
- Bodegas Torralbenc who donated all the wonderful wine served during the event.
- Herbes Biniarbolla who also collaborated with our event by donating their fantastic Herbes.
- L’Atelier Menorca who offered to photograph the event completely free of charge.
- Ocean Beer, Ocean Born Foundation‘s beer whose profits contribute to our oceans’ preservation and which has also supported together with MeP for the second consecutive year the Moby Mummy project developed by Tursiops.
The Charitable Auction
Thanks to Beatriz Ordovás from Christie’s who supported our event by running the charitable auction as well as a huge thank you to our MeP Friends that donated us the Royal Albert Hall Private Box, the Stay at San Juan de Luz Private House and Sa Torreta beach hut experience and also a huge thank you to the collaborating entities who helped us by donating such mindblowing experiences: Jan Taminiau, Hauser & Wirth Menorca, Fundación Montenmedio, Masterchef España, Lorenzo Castillo, Lazareto Festival, Muscleres González & Els bots berguiners.
On behalf of the entire Menorca Preservation team & Steering Committee, thank you very much!
SUMMER FUNDRAISER GALLERY
(click here to see all the photos)